- Where to Find: wbur (Podcast)
- How to Ask: Contact Dear Sugar Radio
- Who to Ask: Cheryl Strayed, Steve Almond
- One of our Favorites: Friends With Benefits, Foursomes And Other Messy Relationships
- Book(s): "Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar"
Why We Listen To Dear Sugar Radio
Matt: Acclaimed Wild author Cheryl Strayed has famously struggled mightily: she's faced cheating, divorce, the sudden loss of her mother, drug addiction, angst about her sexual identity, and more. Strayed and co-host Steve Almond allow themselves to be very vulnerable and intimately honest in a way that's refreshingly therapeutic. Dear Sugar's "radical empathy" approach is a warmly welcomed addition to my weekly advice workout.