- Where to Find: Boston Globe (Column)
- How to Ask: Contact Miss Conduct
- Who to Ask: Robin Abrahams
- One of our Favorites: Help! A Bernie Bro is Invading My Facebook Wall!
- Book(s): "Miss Conduct's Mind over Manners: Master the Slippery Rules of Modern Ethics and Etiquette"
Why We Read Miss Conduct
Matt: Robin Abrahams has a PhD in Psychology and she's not afraid to use it. Where she shines brightest among the advice giver stars is with her patient considerations of the multiple conflicting points of views of the question askers and the subjects of those askers. But no one could be a celebrated veteran in the advice column world with thoughtful psych evaluations alone, and it's those moments when Abrahams lowers her proverbial glasses and drops a deadpan zinger (and a series of very politely-worded insults) that make her entertaining as well as helpful and live up to her column's namesake.