Han and Matt Know It All Press Kit
Enjoy our latest episode while you learn more about the show.
Download the Press Kit zip file for all of the below links in a text file, all of the below images, and 4 sample episodes.
Han and Matt Know it All is a twice weekly podcast where Han and Matt, a married, polyamorous, queer-as-hell couple discuss their favorite advice columns from around the internet, as well as questions from listeners.
Han and Matt take on issues from relationships to jobs to roommates to mental health, from columnists like Alison Green (Ask A Manager), Mallory Ortberg (Dear Prudence), Jennifer Peepas (Captain Awkward), Amy Dickinson (Ask Amy), and so many more, and we invite columnists on to talk about their work, themselves, and their most interesting questions. They also like to yell about toxic masculinity/the patriarchy and threaten to set things on fire, and are often joined by their two black cats who chime in with their opinions.
Han runs a solo written advice column, Ask a Helping Han, and is also responsible for the official Twitter account. Matt maintains the main inbox, the Listener Hub (which includes a Listener Leader Board and Listener Pet Pictures), and lovingly crafts high fantasy names for listeners as their anonymous aliases.
- Listen: iTunes | TuneIn | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Libsyn
- Follow: Twitter | Tumblr
- Fan Groups: Facebook | Reddit
- RSS: https://hannahandmattknowitall.libsyn.com/rss
- Hosts: Han Malyn | Matt Albrecht
- Podcast Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast Contact (Anonymous): bit.ly/hanandmatt
- Column Contact: email@example.com
- Main Episodes (Han and Matt Know It All): Mondays @ 5:30 AM
- Mail Bag Episodes ("Opinion Overflow"): Wednesdays @ 5:30 AM
- Written Columns ("Ask a Helping Han"): Whenever
- Fonts: Gill Sans MT Condensed | #FEFEFE
- Logo Colors: Background #4C1D7E | Light Bulb #6C2CB1
- Podcast Problems: "“Han and Matt Know It All” A Second Opinion for Advice Columns"
Han and Matt are Brooklyn-based and are happy to coordinate in-person interviews for local writers via firstname.lastname@example.org.