- Where to Find: Chicago Tribune, Various Others (Column)
- How to Ask: Contact Ask Amy
- Who to Ask: Amy Dickinson
- One of our Favorites: Co-Worker's Emotional Affair Interferes With Perfect Marriage
- Guest Appearance: Hannah and Matt Call Amy Dickinson
Why We Read Ask Amy
Matt: We've been long-time fans of Amy Dickinson, having first discovered her many years ago from listening to NPR's Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me. In particular, her many scandalized interjections which channeled all of us listeners made her a valuable touchstone and voice of sanity for my early appreciation of the show. That incisive wit, expert brevity, and proficiency at getting straight to the disturbing heart of the matters at hand really shines in her advice column in which she shows us each and every day why she's one of the greatest at the advice-giving game.