- Where to Find: New York Magazine (Column)
- How to Ask: Contact Ask Polly
- Who to Ask: Heather Havrilesky
- One of our Favorites: What Does Love Feel Like?
- Book(s): "How to Be a Person in the World: Ask Polly's Guide Through the Paradoxes of Modern Life”
- Guest Appearance: Hannah and Matt Relay Ask Polly
Why We Read Ask Polly
Matt: Heather Havrilesky is expertly sincere in a way that invites you into an intimate embrace with her every sentence, which reveal so much personal anguish and triumph. She possesses a few other notable distinctions, including 1) having the longest written answers of anyone else on this list on average, a testament to her passionate drive to leave no dark corner unexplored in tackling very emotionally complex interpersonal issues, and 2) being a loyal envoy of the word "fuck." Indeed, Havrilesky has many fucks to give, and we should all count ourselves very luck for this bountiful fuck harvest.