- Where to Find: Wear Your Voice Magazine (Column)
- How to Ask: Contact (Subject: #AskCam)
- Who to Ask: Cameron Glover
- Specialties: Intersectionality, Sexuality, Kink, Relationships, Emotional Labor
- One of our Favorites: Polyamory, Non-Monogamy, Oh My!
Why We Read #AskCam
Matt: As one of the only BIPOC on this list, Cameron Glover brings a unique and essential perspective to the advice column world with a particular emphasis on noting imbalances in relationships where emotional labor and privilege are looming factors. I also can't point to a better advice columnist on this list writing about polyamory and nonmonogamy, kink and fetish, and boundaries and consent—all through an intersectional lens that is ever shining a light on how white supremacy pervades even the bedroom. As advice junkies, we are inclined to reflexively delve back into the entire archive of a columnist, but, with Cameron's writings more than most, I'd advocate reading her entire body of work on Wear Your Voice Magazine for the insightful education that she provides about unconscious anti-blackness in dating and in our society at large.